Forest Charter School Documents, Plans & PoliciesThe Single Plan is Forest Charter School’s plan for how we will improve student performance. The document articulates our yearly goals and our plan to achieve these goals. It also includes general demographic and testing data on which our plan is based.
The Charter Document is what establishes our relationship with our sponsoring agency. It details the different elements of our school including, but not necessarily limited to, the following: school history, educational program and philosophy, governance student outcomes, admissions, and financial aspects of the school.
FCS School Accountability Report Card (S.A.R.C.) updated January 2020This document provides information about Forest Charter School regarding demographics, school facilities, our sponsoring agency, teacher credentials and qualifications, and testing results. This document is primarily designed to provide parents with information and statistics about Forest Charter School when parents are trying to decide which school to attend.Education Protection Account Spending PlanLocal Control and Accountability Plan (L.C.A.P.)Low-Performing Block Grant Plan
Forest Charter Salary Schedules
- Administrative Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Aide Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Classified Block Class Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Classified Employee Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Credentialed Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Mental Health Counselor Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Stipend Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Substitute Salary Schedule 2020-2021
- Supplemental Salary Schedule 2020-2021
Forest Charter Job Descriptions