Forest Charter School DocumentsThe Single Plan is Forest Charter School’s plan for how we will improve student performance. The document articulates our yearly goals and our plan to achieve these goals. It also includes general demographic and testing data on which our plan is based.
The Charter Document is what establishes our relationship with our sponsoring agency. It details the different elements of our school including, but not necessarily limited to the following: school history, educational program and philosophy, governance student outcomes, admissions and financial aspects of the school.
FCS School Accountability Report Card (S.A.R.C.) updated January 2017This document provides information about Forest Charter School regarding demographics, school facilities, our sponsoring agency, teacher credentials and qualifications and testing results. This document is primarily designed to provide parents with information and statistics about Forest Charter School when parents are trying to decide which school to attend.Education Protection Account Spending PlanCommon Core Spending PlanLocal Control and Accountability Plan (L.C.A.P.)Educator Effectiveness Funding Plan
Forest Charter Salary Schedules
- Administrator Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Classified Block Class Instructor Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Classified Employee Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Classified Aide Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Credentialed Block Class Instructor Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Stipend Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Subsitute Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Supervising Teacher Salary Schedule 2018-2019
- Supplemental Salary Schedule 2017-2018
Forest Charter Job Descriptions