COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Resources & Information
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our staff, students, and the work environment, daily practices and standard operating procedures will need to be modified. With COVID-19 present in our environment for the foreseeable future, we are committed to developing protocols and procedures that reflect current public health guidance on how to stop the spread of COVID-19. FCS is following all current protocols from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and our local health departments. The following documents will be updated as guidelines change.
- January 18, 2022 Adjustments to testing, isolation, and quarantine during the surge of cases of COVID-19 in Nevada County due to the Omicron variant
- Forest Charter School Safe Reopening Plan (2021-22)
- COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checklist (Lista Diaria de Sintomas de COVID-19)
- CDPH Guidance for K-12 Schools
- Nevada County COVID Dashboard
- CDPH Mask Guidance
- COVID-19 Vaccine for Children 5-11yo (press release)
Covid Questions? Need to report symptoms? Click here!