CAFÉ GSA FUNDRAISER 2017–2018
Pizza By The SliceAvailable at the Nevada City Learning Center during the
K–8 Wednesday Enrichment Classes
Global Studies Academy is delighted to continue its popular Cafe GSA pizza sale fundraiser, available to K-8 students attending Wednesday block classes.
Café GSA now offers ONLINE ORDERING through PayPal. For a modest $0.50 convenience fee per online order, you can skip the order envelope, check writing, and finding exact change. Save money on convenience fees by ordering for a month, or even a semester. Thank you for placing online orders 24 hours in advance so our volunteers have time to process your student’s pizza order. We don’t want your student going hungry on pizza day!
Pizza By The SliceCafe GSA Frequently Asked Questions:
- When is the first day of pizza sales? The first scheduled pizza date is Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2017.
- How much does a slice of pizza cost? Hot, fresh slices of Miner Moe’s cheese and pepperoni pizza are available at our Nevada City Learning Center on Wednesdays for only $3 per slice.
- How can I place a pizza order? You can place orders by using our Paypal button at the top of this page, or use an order envelope. Order envelopes are available in the Nevada City school office, and at the K–8 Block Class Check-In Table starting Monday, Sept. 12th.
- What is the deadline to order? Please be sure your orders are placed no later than Tuesday of the first week you wish to order pizza. Our volunteers need at least 24 hours to process orders, so Wednesday morning pre-orders can no longer be accepted.
- Can I pre-pay? You can pre-pay for a week, a month, or even the entire semester in advance with either PayPal or an order envelope. CAFÉ GSA now has a pizza order drop box in the Nevada City school office, for completed order-form envelopes. The box will NOT be checked Wednesday mornings for new orders, so don’t wait until the day-of to order.
The Global Studies teachers and students thank you so much for helping to support the Global Studies Academy activities by purchasing pizza with this tasty fundraiser!
- What should I write on the order envelope? When filling in order envelopes, be sure to include your email address and phone number so CAFÉ GSA can reach you, if necessary. CAFÉ GSA respects your privacy and will not share this information.
- Can I cancel my pizza order? CAFÉ GSA offers credits for pizza cancellations due to changes of plans, but only if the request is made at least 24 hours in advance of the pizza day. CAFÉ GSA won’t be able to offer credits if students “forget” to pick up their pizza.
- Can my child buy a slice on Wednesday without pre-ordering? CAFÉ GSA usually has a few extra slices for purchase day-of, which are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. These slices sell out quickly, so please don’t rely on this to feed your student.
If you have any further questions, contact our volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org call Julie, our coordinator, at (530) 432-8801.