Forest Charter School DocumentsThe Single Plan is Forest Charter School’s plan for how we will improve student performance. The document articulates our yearly goals and our plan to achieve these goals. It also includes general demographic and testing data on which our plan is based.
The Charter Document is what establishes our relationship with our sponsoring agency. It details the different elements of our school including, but not necessarily limited to, the following: school history, educational program and philosophy, governance student outcomes, admissions, and financial aspects of the school.
FCS School Accountability Report Card (S.A.R.C.) updated January 2019This document provides information about Forest Charter School regarding demographics, school facilities, our sponsoring agency, teacher credentials and qualifications, and testing results. This document is primarily designed to provide parents with information and statistics about Forest Charter School when parents are trying to decide which school to attend.Education Protection Account Spending PlanCommon Core Spending PlanLocal Control and Accountability Plan (L.C.A.P.)Educator Effectiveness Funding Plan
Low-Performing Block Grant Plan
Forest Charter Salary Schedules
- Administrator Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Classified Block Class Instructor Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Classified Employee Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Classified Aide Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Credentialed Block Class Instructor Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Mental Health Counselor Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Stipend Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Subsitute Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Supervising Teacher Salary Schedule 2019-2020
- Supplemental Salary Schedule 2019-2020
Forest Charter Job Descriptions