Thank you for your interest in Forest Charter School. Our program is committed to the educational success of each student. Based on this commitment, Forest Charter School interviews each student and family to ensure our personalized learning program is the best fit for your student.
Before enrollment, students and their families must come to the office or Learning Center and meet with a school official. This appointment is to review program options and to help ensure that a Personalized Learning School is the best educational fit for your student. Additionally, the following enrollment documents need to be completed and on file to complete the enrollment process:
· Paragraph writing sample by the student explaining why he or she wants to enroll in personalized learning
· Pre-Registration Form (provided at the enrollment appointment)
· Transcript or report card
· IEP/ 504
· Kindergarten Immunizations
· Proof of Tdap (Whooping Cough) booster is required for students in grade 7 TDAP Information