Thank you for your interest in Forest Charter School. Our program is committed to the educational success of each student. Based on this commitment, Forest Charter School interviews each student and family to ensure our personalized learning program is the best fit for your student.
To enroll, please contact the office at (530) 265-4823 or by email to schedule an interview appointment.
To be considered for enrollment, students and their families must come to the office or Learning Center and interview with a school official. This interview is to review program options and to help ensure that a Personalized Learning School is the best educational fit for your student. Additionally, the following enrollment documents need to be completed and on file to complete the enrollment process:
· Paragraph written by the student explaining why he or she wants to enroll in personalized learning school
· Pre-Registration Form (provided at the interview)
· Transcript or report card
· IEP/ 504
· Kindergarten Immunizations
· Proof of Tdap (Whooping Cough) booster is required for students in grades 7-12. TDAP Information